If you have any questions, please contact us by sending an email at email@example.com.
The Site www.supermoongames.com and the mobile game “Galaxy Dash” are owned and operated by SuperMoon Gamec, LLC, and for the purposes of this document will be referred to as “the Site”, “the game”, “the mobile game” or “the Service(s)”. SuperMoon Games maintains the mobile game for your personal entertainment and enjoyment. Please feel free to visit our website www.supermoongames.com.
The Following Restrictions Apply to the Use of the Service
- You shall not log into the mobile game via a Facebook Account or a Google Plus Account if you are under the age of 13;
- If you are under 13, you can log in without providing any personally identifiable information. The details pertaining to the collection, use and sharing of this information are provided for in the following sections,
- You are responsible for the use of your Account. You shall monitor use of your Account by minors. You accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of the Service by minors in connection with your Account. You are responsible for any use of your credit card or other payment instrument (e.g. iTunes account by minors).
Collection of Information
If you browse through our website or use our mobile application(s) without providing us any personally identifiable information “PII”, we may gather and store information about your visit, such as your IP address, type of browser and operating system used, date and time you accessed the website or application(s), pages you visit, how you used the application(s), and if you linked to these websites from another website, or the address of that website. This information will not identify you, and is therefore considered “Non-PII.”
Personally Identifiable Information
PII is only collected by SuperMoon Games if you sign into the game via Facebook Connect or through Google Plus. In addition, we collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you send us an email or otherwise interact with us. The following section describes the ways in which your PII is handled by SuperMoon Games when signing in through either Facebook Connect or Google Plus.
If you log on through Facebook Connect, we collect your public information from Facebook (this includes your name, profile picture and other information you have set to ‘public’ on Facebook), as well as your friends list. To learn more about Facebook Connect, click on: https://www.facebook.com/help/405977429438260.
The types of information we may collect about you from Facebook Connect include first and last name, a URL to your Facebook hosted profile picture, a URL which links to your Facebook profile page, your email address, your gender, your Facebook network, your Facebook preferred language (locale). Of these the only thing we currently display in game your name and profile picture. This information will be shown on the game leader board(s) where the website will compare scores with your friends. In the future we may also use this information to mark the point that your friends have reached in the game. For each of your friends we may receive and use any of the following; the friend’s Facebook ID, the friend’s first and last name, the friend’s gender, or a URL to the friend’s Facebook host profile picture.
The Facebook information we display in the game is the name and profile picture, and these are shown on the game leader board where scores are compared with the scores of friends. We do not send any of the before mentioned information to our game servers, or third party services. The one exception to this is your Facebook ID, which is sent to the “App42.com” scoreboard service, which integrates with Facebook to power our leaderboards.
Apple Game Center Leaderboards
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
If you log onto the game directly, we will automatically collect and store Non-PII about you. This information includes:
- Your mobile device’s unique ID number;
- Your mobile device’s geographic location limited only to your country and time zone;
- Your computer’s IP address;
- Technical information about your computer or mobile device (such as type of device, web browser or operating system);
- Your preference and settings (time zone, language, privacy preferences, product preference, etc.).
Information We Collect Automatically Through Our Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of our Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services;
- Device Information: We collect information about the device you use to access our Services, including information about the device’s software and hardware, Media Access Control (“MAC”) address and other unique device identifiers, device token, mobile network information and time zone;
- Usage Information: We collect information relating to your use of our Services, including which applications you use and your game progress, scores, achievements and interactions with other players;
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your computer’s hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Services and your experience and see which areas and features of our Services are popular. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request and send you related information;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service and support;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
Sharing of Information
- With other players (for example, your Facebook name Facebook photo in relation to leaderboards, similarly your Google Plus information in relation to leaderboards);
- If we believe that the disclosure of information is necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, regulation or rule;
- If we believe your actions violate the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of SuperMoon Games or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
Social Networks and Sharing Features
Our Services offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Our social networks capabilities are via Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus. They can be found and accessed with the following provided information;
Analytics Service Providers
We allow analytics companies to use tracking technologies to collect information about our users’ computers or mobile devices and their online activities. These companies analyze this information to help us understand how our sites and apps are being used. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs, as described in the paragraph below (“Mobile device IDs”). Unlike cookies, device IDs cannot be deleted. By accessing or using our Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
SuperMoon Games collects a variety of anonymous analytically data using Flurry to use in understanding how players (and as whole, not individually) play the game, for instance what upgrades are being purchased. The metrics are not tied to individual devices or user accounts. Flurry also collects data such as what types of devices the software is being run on, and which versions of the operating systems are running it.
Flurry collects anonymous geographical data by country and time zone.
SuperMoon Games takes measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.
If you have logged in through the Facebook Connect sign in, SuperMoon Games will have access to your most recent Facebook information reflecting, that which is currently available on your Facebook account. You may update your Facebook information provided to us at any time by updating your Facebook account. As your Facebook account updates, any information you have provided us via Facebook Connect will be updated accordingly.
If you have logged in through the Google Plus sign in, SuperMoon Games will have access to your most recent Google Plus profile information, as well as the list of people in your circles.
Most device browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your device browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of certain features of our Services. “Cookies” are small identifiers sent from a web server that are stored on your computer’s hard drive for the purpose of identifying your browser during interaction on websites. Cookies are also used to identify your mobile application(s) and interaction with that application. Cookies may be used to store items such as identifiers and user preferences. While you may have set your browser to Do Not Track (DNT), SuperMoon Games’s technology will not respond to that setting at this time.
With your consent, we may send push notifications or alerts to your mobile device to provide game-related information, service updates, promotional communications and other related messages. You can deactivate these notifications by changing your notification settings on your device.